Monday, April 9, 2007

Week 8 - Online Applications & Tools

I really had fun with this week's assignment. I like the idea of having these online applications available without having to download the program. Some of my favourite applications are: Snipshot, fd's Flickr Toys, and LastFM. There's been a lot of times where I wanted a photo resizing application - something quick to use and with Snipshot that's possible. In fd's Flickr Toys it gives you a little bit of everything. I like the CD Cover maker. It all looks simple to use. LastFm is great to have if you just want to listen to your favourite music and don't want to listen online to a radio station's feed. The added bonus of no talk with your music! Perfect!



I played around on RedKid.net and made up a sign to share with all of you:


3 comments:

Nice Guy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amanda said...

awesome! love it Ann :)

Ann@Mac said...

Thanks Amanda! :-)